1.15.2005

扞衛臺灣中華民國!Defend Taiwan, ROC!

...Don't take my patriotism the wrong way... :D

Have been on this rock for two months now, while prospects for higher education continue to be dim. Going to the conscription office on Monday for "information gathering". If I'm to be conscripted, why not find something worthwhile to do with the two years...(i.e. ROTC (替代役)---"diplomatic service (外交役)")

Mail me your extra shovels, toothbrushes and/or plane tickets to Africa/Latin America/South Pacific!
Let's hope floor scrubbing and trench digging will be at the minimum!

Pray for peace ;-)

More details to come...soon.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Wow... so it's actually happening. Best of luck with everything.

And I may now feel compelled to volunteer for officer training when I'm done over here just so I won't have to salute you ;-)

 

張貼留言

<< Home