9.22.2006

A fiery descent...

I've been having nightmares lately.

This time, it a flight training session, with a flight instructor in one of the those training planes.

I took off without a hitch from the runway, but as soon as I reached a certain elevation, the started to pitch backwards.

The plane crashed.

I remember getting out (uninjured even though the plane was now in complete ruins and on fire) and talking with the flight instructor (also unharmed) about what went wrong. This is when I woke up.

Interesting.
Now I'm trying to imagine if cadets in the pilot training programs have these nightmares everyday?

1 Comments:

At 1:27 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hello, there.

I used to work for one of the international airlines, so I'm attracted to any stories about the "jumbo birds", including...crashes. Haha...

 

張貼留言

<< Home